Childcare Cleaning | School Cleaning
Child care cleaning and school cleaning is near and dear to our hearts. Not only do we have our own families but we also have a background in early childhood care facilities as well. A healthy environment is always important, but it is especially important in day care centers, schools and other child care facilities. In these places our loved ones spend a lot of time and it's critical to make sure the facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
The health of children is a major concern for all parents. There are many factors that parents consider when choosing the schools for their children to attend. And the cleanliness of the facility is one of the main factors parents take into account. You can be sure Lynn Marie's Commercial Cleaning Services will keep your facility consistently sparkling clean. We know how to create a healthy and safe environment for learning. Once the students are gone for the day our cleaning team will professionally clean the school so the children will return the next day to a healthy, germ free place. We don't use toxic cleaners and chemicals that can aggravate respiratory ailments, allergies and asthma. We use the best cleaning supplies possible. We use the best Your facility will be a healthy, clean, and sanitized environment.
On a daily, weekly or monthly basis we perform the following child care facility cleaning duties:
- Dust mopping floors
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms (includes sinks, tubs and commodes)
- Infant / toddler rooms
- Diaper changing areas
- Sitting rooms
- Dining areas
- Furniture fixtures
- Isolation room and discharge cleaning
The Dirt on Children in Schools
A recent study performed by Dr. Charles Gerba investigated a common K-12 school system in order to dig deeper into the “germiest hot spots at school.” This supports the importance of proper child care facility cleaning.
Germiest Spots in Schools:
- cafeteria table
- the computer mouse, which harbored nearly twice as many bacteria than desktops
- the bathroom paper towel handle
- water fountain
- bathroom sink faucets
- library table
- computer keyboard
Other Dirty Facts…
- Nearly 22 million school days are lost annually due to the common cold1
- More than two-thirds (32 million) of school-aged children (aged 5–17 years) in the United States missed school in the past 12 months due to illness or injury2
- 52.2 million cases of the common cold affect Americans under age 17 each year3
- 9 out of 10 teachers reported that children often come to school sick4
- 70 percent of teachers reported that their janitorial staff does not regularly disinfect their classroom4
Is it time for a new cleaning program?