Medical Facility Cleaning
Seasonal influenza, norovirus, and MRSA are of great concern these days among caregivers and patients alike. Lynn Marie’s Commercial Cleaning Service is your partner in maintaining a sanitized hospital environment to help lessen the spread and impact of viruses and bacteria.
Hospital building cleaning contracts include:
- Green cleaning available
- Product choice: Simple Green and Core
- No animal testing
- Nightly cleaning
- Workstation cleaning
- Floor Care
- tile cleaning and grout cleaning
- hardwood floors
- stripping, waxing
- whole carpet or spot carpet cleaning
- machine scrubbing and more
- Hypoallergenic cleaning available
- Pressure washing
- Window cleaning
- Upholstered seating fabric/leather
- Light fixture cleaning
- Vertical and horizontal blinds
- Light maintenance
- Waste removal
- Recycle services
- Kitchens, bathrooms and lounges
- Organization upon request
- Furniture, equipment and fixtures
- Water damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Uniformed staff available upon request
Saving Lives – One Clean Surface at a Time
Adobting a checklist mentality and stressing the importance of process improvement makes for cleaner, healthier spaces.
By Scott Rice, cmmonline.com
DECEMBER 04, 2012
As a society, we celebrate the hard work and medical expertise of doctors, nurses and healthcare specialists, and we venerate the world-class hospitals and medical facilities that deliver that care.
Rightly so: These men and women save lives every day.
What we often overlook, however, is that there are others working in the same facilities who save lives — thousands of lives — every year.
I’m not talking about emergency room surgeons or neonatal nurses, but custodial and facilities management professionals: Unsung heroes who clean restrooms, disinfect equipment and keep infrastructure clean, safe and sanitary…